Friday, December 15, 2006

Home time with BUNNY MOMMY


So my Bunny Mommy is back home after trying to go back to work yesterday when she was under the weather. She went to the doctor again today since she was making all sortsa weird noises and luckily the doctor said she doesn't have noo-mone-ya, just bronchiasaurus or something sounding funny. Even though she feels sad she has to miss a concert with Bunny Daddy and a cookie party with her friends, I sure am happy to have her be with me all the time... even if she does stare when I'm asleep. Speaking of which she told me to post this picture of me sleeping because she thinks it's super cute... like I'm dreaming of Santa or something.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be dreaming of a cute grey girl bun...

2:27 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Santa loves the Bunnies, especially sweet good ones. Not those that jump out of their pen because they want to sleep in the other room (like -ahem- a big white helicopter-eared one)... Sweet dreams!!
=:8

3:44 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry furry cute Mrs Sniffles. Santa can't help but love you!

5:29 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Mom stares at me when I sleep too. You would think they have nefurr seen us sleep before ~Rabbie Burns

9:39 PM  
Blogger bean said...

Dear Mrs. Sniffles,

Thank you so much for the wonderful package that you and Bunny Mommy sent me! I love it. It's keeping me totally entertained as I prepare for my sir-jor-ee and I will be sure to bring the games with me to the hoss-pit-ul. Please keep an extra eye out for Bunny Mommy while she has the brontosaurus. Make sure she drinks lots of tea and gets lots of rest and lots of extra nose bumps from you, and she will be feeling great in no time!

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to you, Mrs. S!

Love,
Auntie Jill

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home