Monday, January 15, 2007

MOMMY'S HOME


Bunny Mommy is at home today with me. She doesn't have to go to work because of the holiday. She says that Martin Luther King was very, very important in our history. I think he must be if it means a whole day off for Mommy. On Saturday, I got my manicure and boy was I not happy about it. I gave them the big thump so everyone would know just how mad I was. Well that thump worked because I got LOADS of pets for the rest of the day. Bunny Mommy says that because she is home she will let me run around nice and early today. Residual guilt from receiving the thump, I think. Bunny Mommy and Daddy are still sharing the computer but we do have a new picture to share from the new flashy thingy. Hopefully Bunny Mommy will get her new laptop at the end of the month so that I can post more!

2 Comments:

Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Ohhh... Do you fight with your Mommy and Daddy when getting a manicure too? Sometimes Zydeco has to be put into a burrito towel to get his nails trimmed. Thank goodness yogurt treats are on hand for bribing!
=:8

10:05 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Thats a lovely piccy of you Mrs Sniffles. Your toes look so nice after your manicure

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home