Friday, March 02, 2007

Spring Time Sillies



Bunny Mommy and Daddy are having quite a time with me these days. I got to come out for super long last night and it was furry fun, both of them played with me and gave me lots of pets. I only tried to get back behind the bunny proofing a couple of times and only succeeded once. But like last year, when the weather started to warm up and it looked like maybe spring was coming, I am shaking things up a bit. Going cuckoo bananas in my cage and stuff like that. That's gotten me grounded a bit, but I don't mind cuz it means the warmer weather is coming. And now that Bunny Mommy has her new computer I can show you some new pictures!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

AND it's a full moon!!! you look so furry silky Mrs Sniffles. we loves your furs!

8:32 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM! Print those picture out! I want to put them on up in my cage.

-Orlando Bun

6:30 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

You look so happy! Lots of hugs to you from our little warren.
=:8

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silver Balls is not a Japanese Bunny. She is half mini rex and half dutch dwarf and she is a supper cute bunny from Hong Kong. Her bunny mommy likes to put everything in Osaka dialect because she is from Osaka and thinks it is the best place in the world.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is soooo cute !

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could Gintan's tail be the white version of "B" Man's fro?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

you are a mighty cool bunny

i used to hang out with a mini rex named clyde but we never got along - for some reason he didn't like me hitting him! he was a cool bunny tho, very laid back and friendly. my mom tells me i need to learn to get along better but why bother now that i have the whole house to myself
http://birdchick.com/adventures/rabbit/index8.html
we are 4th down on the page

i'm glad you got lots of play time with your mom and dad - sounds like lots of fun

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home