Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!

Thirteen Things I Want for my Gotcha Day:

Since it is now less than three weeks until my Gotcha Day, I wanted to let my Bunny Mommy and Daddy know what I want. I mean, that's only 18 shopping days left!

1. Banana Chips! You always only give me one. I want way more than that on my special day!
2. The big bunny box play palace. You know what it is. And you keep saying you'll buy it but I haven't seen it yet!
3. A new toy
4. Mint
5. Basil
6. A race track for bunny 500's
7. A special visit to one (if not all) the forbidden rooms
8. A brofer... I think
9. Scritches
10. Nose bumps
11. Lots and lots of pets
12. Bunny kisses
13. Last but certainly not least... a nose bump from my Boy Bun Lando

PS Don't forget to vote in the new profile picture! So far it looks like Groomies is pulling ahead, but you never know!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you want a brofurr?? oh, that would drive bunny mommy and bunny daddy crazy!! wouldn't that be fun!

9:37 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Furry nice TTs. WE are voting for the groomies picture for yer new profile picture ~Poiland Tribe

10:53 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Wow, great list. I hope all your wishes come true Mrs. Sniffles.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

A sweet bunny like you should get everything on your list. If I have to pick just one...I'd vote for the groomies. They are all so cute! Your expression in "posing" is perfect.

5:28 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

I'll give nose bumps everyday!

BUMP

~Lando

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home