Friday, March 16, 2007

She Stays!


Mommy's staying!!! It is furry yuck weather here and the airplane peoples canceled her flight. I am happy she will be here but she is furry, furry sad that she can't be with Daddy. She knows it is the right thing to do acuz the weather is furry bad and the airplane peoples are being smart but she still feels terribles she missed this trip to OH-IO. Even the new nail polish she bought didn't make her smile. I think I will play with her to make her feel better. And I am posting this adorables picture of me licking a pillow to make her feel better too.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

First time I've visited this blog, and what a stunningly gorgeous rabbit!

(It's making me want one!)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

i'm glad she has you Mrs. Sniffles to help her feel better. it's so hard when we humans have to miss family connections so when we have you furry furry creatures to help us feel better it makes us happy.

and Cathy, yes, you need a rabbit - i started just by rabbit sitting for a friend and never realized what amazing animals they are
carri ann
aka archi's mum

12:50 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

So... did the pillow taste good?

1:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sniffles,
I bet that was a tasty pillow! I lick the blanket sometimes when mom wraps me up in it. (I'm secretly dreaming its a carrot!)

Be good for your bunny mama!

11:13 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Who would not luv bunny company to make them happy. I am sure yer Mom felt better wif yer attentions ~Rabbie Burns

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home