Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Bunday


DADDY'S HOME!!!!!!!!! I am so acited! Well, I had to pretend like it was any other day when he walked in but I think I will show him lots of cuddles later today. Bunny Mommy is furry happy too. She was sad she couldn't get out to Oh-io to be with him. But we had a nice time together and I got to see my grandadbun who was putting together a big woody cabinet that I was looking at last night.

In other news, when Bunny Daddy was in Oh-io he met my new cousin PEPPER. PEPPER came to my Bunny Uncle acuz his previous owners could not take care of him. Now he lives with my cousin Ernie. Here is a picture of him. He is a little nervous but Daddy took furry good care of him and bought him all the bunny essentials while he was visiting. Welcome to the family, Pepper!

PS The pillow tastes fabulous. I highly recommend it and couch licking. Well, any kinda licking works for me. I'm not put off by much.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Try chewing the couch pillows, they taste even better that way. ~Rabbie Burns

5:17 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

aww pepper is a handsome little guy - looks like my brother Luther

i'm glad you have a new cousin to look out for - always good to have others to think of. and i'm glad your daddy is home.
archi

8:42 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Good news. And welcome to Pepper. Very handsome guy.

11:43 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Pepper is cute, but no bun is as cute as my Mrs. Sniffles! -Lando Bun

P.S. I can't believe you saw my butt! Stoopid DKM

12:11 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

your cousin looks lovely. Licking is great, but I'm not allowed near the sofa yet they say they have to get rid of all the roots around the living room before I'm allowed in. I don't understand they taste great. Captain Rupert

7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome, Pepper! You look so soft and cuddly. We're so glad you have a wonderful family to take care of you.

My mom used to have a bunny years ago (before I was born) who was named Calvin and he looked just like you!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home