Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Belated Monday Bunday


Sorry for a belated Monday Bunday post, efurryone, Bunny Mommy hasn't been feeling great so I didn't bother her for the 'puter. She stayed home from work today to rest up and rest her voice so she told me I could post now.

Hopefully Bunny Mommy can have the new profile pic posted in time for Easter. Now we are firm believers that people shouldn't just get a bun because it's Easter without knowing all the facts first, but I sure do like seeing buns all over the place. I will be going back to my nap now but I wanted to say...

THANKS FOR VOTING, EFURRYONE!! In honor of Groomies, the winning shot, I am posting another picture of me grooming... especially acuz Bunny Mommy says it's her favorite too.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Yeah for Groomies!

3:50 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY groomies winned!!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You are such a good bunny Mrs Sniffles. Some bunnies could learn from you (hint for Rabbie ) ~Poi Mom Jane

Yes we like the groomie picture the best ~Rabbie Burns and the Poiland Tribe

12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know I'm too late to vote, but I like Groomies too. And everytime I see you I think what beautiful lush fur you have. :)

10:01 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Easter Honey Bunny!

~Lando Bun

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home