Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!


You're Invited!!!

When? April 17th at 6:00pm

Where? My house in New York City!



Mrs. Sniffles’ Thirteen Reasons to Attend Her Gotcha Day Party

  1. Acuz the weather is awful so what’s better than a dry teleport to a party?
  2. Your snack of choice will be provided – guaranteed.
  3. If it’s your Gotcha Day or Purthday, we can celebrate that too!
  4. If it’s your Un-Gotcha Day or Un-Purthday, we can celebrate that too!
  5. New York is a furry nice place to visit
  6. I’ve never had a party before!
  7. I have outdoor space so people can get fresh air if they want it.
  8. Bunny Mommy says she’ll open up one of the Forbidden Rooms for us because it’s a special occasion.
  9. We have lotsa toys here
  10. I am binkying right now just thinking about it!
  11. There will be live entertainment from the man who drums on the street
  12. I love spending time with my friends!
  13. It’s my Gotcha Day!!!

Feel free to spread the word to any friends of yours. The place isn’t big, but I hear cats have good balance and can sit on top of anything – even the ceiling!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Xilly said...

Great post. May I join? :P

Happy TT.

1:50 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts ~DKM

12:49 AM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Have a great party! Bunny, Winnie, and the new foster buns will be busy down here in NC but we know it'll be a great time!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

We are so coming to your party.
what is more fun than a party? more parties

~Princess

3:59 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wooo hooooo!!! We has nefurr been to a bunny party 'afore! we is furry 'acited!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Yay, a bunny party!! Since I've been feeling poorly and could use a good party, and since my very best friend used to be a bunny, and since I've never been to the Big Apple ... count me in! Oh, and make room, 'cause I'd like to bring my entire cat staff of 15!! ... Especially Atlas, 'cause he's exactly the same color as you, Mrs. Sniffles!

Rocky

1:09 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ooo, a bunny party. We'z neffur been to a bunny party afore. Sounds like grate fun. Don't worry, went kitties teleport in dey won't take up hardly any room at all. Mrs. Sniffles count us in! Yahoo, a party...

6:01 PM  
Blogger Leona said...

We would love to come to a bunny party! We might have to come in a boat though with all the rain and flooding going on in New York!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We'll be there! We can't wait!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home