Monday, April 16, 2007

Late Nite Monday Bunday

Monday Bunday was offline today acuz I am getting ready for tomorrow's Gotcha Day party. The one thing I can report is that I got brushed yesterday and got my nails trimmed in honor of the event. Bunny Mommy and Daddy thought I knew I had a big event coming up because I was very well behaved and didn't squirm and sat still almost the whole time. Then Bunny Mommy said she almost fainted acuz she took my front paw in her hand to hold onto it so she could trim my nails (she holds onto them so that my little toes don't twist) and she contends that when she put her finger under my paw, I grabbed hold of it with my little toes. She said babies do that when they are little. I say that despite my loving nature that was WAY too mushy a gesture. I'll leave that to you to decide. ;)

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Awwwww

1:09 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I did that to my Mom once, curled my toes around her finger. She was so happy so I had to bite her to remind her just who she was grooming. ~Rabbie Burns

6:31 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

The beans say feeling our toesies wrapped around their fingers is the most comforting feeling of all and it makes people furry happy.
Happy Gotcha Day!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY :-)

my mom doesn't even know when my gotcha day is!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We're here, Happy Gotcha Day! We'll help with any last-minute setup you need to do!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day! I can't stay but wanted to come by and let you know I was thinking of you! I'm hoping you have had a great day! Lots and lots of binkies!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Gotcha day Mrs. Sniffles - We brot sum tem-tay-shuns and cat nip. Need some help setting up? Speedy can do some heavy lifting ::snicker::

6:28 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

We're here!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Happy Gotcha Day Mrs. Sniffles. I was not sure what to bring a bunny, so I brought you a carrot.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Milton said...

Thanks for inviting me.
This is for you and all the buns here tonight [hands a big boo-kay of pars-a-lee]. And may I say you look lovely tonight!
---Beezer

6:45 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi efurryone, it's good to see all of you!
Mom says we can stay but we'll have to be "quiet" 'cause she has to go to kara-tay for awhile.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Sorry We are experiencing technical difficulties....

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home