Friday, May 11, 2007

Tag from Koko!


I gotted tagged! That is just the thing to get me back into the blogging spirit. Here we go! Oh but first here are the rules...

"Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven bloggin buddies to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

7 Random Facts about Mrs. Sniffles Bunny Rabbit

1. I have visited three states outside my home - Virginia, Georgia, and Ohio.
2. I am not a big fan of sweets - only bunny crack.
3. I don't really like people food - except chex. I ated a teeny piece of a chex once and I liked it. I had my whole face in the bag!
4. I have never been married despite being a Mrs. but my heart does belong to Orlando Bun
5. I have escaped from my flat... twice! But that was cuz it was a temporary cage. The first time I scared the bananas out of mommy and she called Bunny Daddy to come fix my cage at 4:30 in the morning and he had to come from New Jersey to rescue us!
6. I do not like the sounds and smells and sights of cooking. Whenever I am romping around, once I know that stove is on I run and hide.
7. Sometimes I get into small places and I'm all excited about getting there, but then I gets scared and don't know how to come out.

So now I tag 7 aminimal friends. I tag Archi Ann, Rascal, my sweet boy bun Orlando, Mr. Hendrix, Daisy, Princess Mia, and Beezer. Hope I'm not duplicating anyone!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Zinger said...

what's bunny crack?

2:03 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Happy Mother's Day to Mrs. Sniffle's Bunny Mommy! ~Lando Bun

1:47 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

ahhh banana chips - my mum let me have banana a couple times - it is yummy - i understand now - it's pretty yummy and addictive stuff

thanks for the tag game - it was fun!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, thanks for tagging me Mrs. Sniffles. I liked learning more about you. You sure are a pretty bunny.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Great list. Thanks for taggin me! It was fun. I like learning new stuff about my friends. I'm sorry about your granbunny. Make sure you snuggle close to your beans.
You sound like a world traveler. Three states! Wow. I've only been in Ohio. I'm happy for your mommy getting into Georgetown too. That is very good news.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Milton said...

Hi Mrs Sniffles!
What a furry inter-sting Bunny your are! I don't think you should try to escape from your flat again, its much nicer at home with you bunnybeans. I know its nicer with my mombean than out in the scary hall outside my apartment.
Thanks for tagging me, I have a post up with my 7 things all about me.
Your pal --- Beezer

8:17 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

I enjoyed reading your Seven Things.

I posted my seven random things on my blog. Have a look see.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

What a great list! You made my mom's day (she loves bunnies.) I've added you to the list of those who've tagged me and linked it back to your blog!

8:50 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Those are great facts Mrs Sniffles, ~Poiland tribe

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home