Monday, March 03, 2008

MAMA... Where are you?

Mama:

We need to talk. I understand you are busy. I understand you are going to see bunnicula's castle and are leaving me (and daddy) for a whole week to gallivant around on baycasion in Romaineah and Bullgari. (Note: You are leaving me -- did you forget yet?)

I want you to know that you really need to start letting me have the computer more often so i can talks to my friends. I has not blogged since the 15th of February. This is highly unacceptable. I will take care of bunny daddy while you are gone so you have to let me blog more. This is more than fair.

Yours luvingly,

Mrs. Sniffles
(dictated but not read)

8 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

And pictures! There needs to be more Sniffles Pictures! ~Lando Bun

8:06 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

Sniff ... listen. Hows about we all come over and help get those 2-foots trained better? You need more exposure kid!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I miss you Mrs. Sniffles!

10:22 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

yes, more picatures ~the Fluffy Tribe

1:01 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

I agree with DK & the fluffs :-) more pictures and keep her in line Mrs. S!

10:06 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yes we need pikshurs of your soft beautiful furs too!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

We like pictures, too! We can't wait to find out what you do while your mama is gone!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures of you and of course Mum wants to see pictures of Romainia (will she bring you back some yummy Romain lettuces to munch on??)

Andrewbun

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home