Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You're It!


My sweet boy bun Lando tagged me in one of the memes that is going around. Here are my responses (well, with a little help from Mama on some of 'em) for your reading pleasure.

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (favorite stuffie + tail characteristic)
Sammy Sylvester Pancake (Sammy is my monkey friend)

YOUR GANGSTER NAME: (favorite toy-filler + favorite cookie)
Hay Oatmeal Raisin (I worked on that one with Bunny Mommy)

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color + favorite animal species)
Blue Bunny (Bunny Mommy said that one was easy).

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name)
Sni Mr.

SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” + 2nd favorite color + favorite drink)
The Purple Water (Bunny Mommy picked purple cuz that's my box's color and water cuz I don't drink anything else)

NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Kenneth Harold

STRIPPER NAME: (your favorite scent + favorite treat)
Papaya Banana Chip

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Lee James

SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday + favorite flower)
Christmas Peony (This was a Bunny Mommy pick)

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit + article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Banana Furry (bun are allowed to wear fur)

HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast + your favorite plant)
Pellets Cilantro

YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (“The” + Your favorite hobby + favorite weather element + “Tour”)
Licking Denim Thunderstorm Tour

I tag Rabbie Burns, Daisy, Archi Ann and Beezer next!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

You have some funny names! Thanks for tagging me, I would like to find out my names, too.

4:50 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Those is great names Mrs Sniffles!!

and we love you pikshur!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

very cool :-)
thanks for tagging me... i'm working on mine now!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Milton said...

Go look to see my names!!
---Beezer

1:43 AM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

Wonderful names! We like Banana Furry the best =:-)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

hey Mrs. S - there's a new bun in the warren and he even tries to mimic your profile pic pose! come check him out!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home