Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My name is Mrs. Sniffles


But my Bunny Mommy and Daddy call me all sortsa other names. Bunny Daddy had this idea that I should post all my silly nicknames as a game for everyone to play. I will get started so all my aminimal friends know it's ok to have silly nicknames and not be m-barassed. So here goes....






MRS SNIFFLES (my real name)
Sniffs
Mrs. S
Niffles
Noodle
Bunny Bee aka Baby Bee
Bun Bun
Princess aka Princess Peanut aka Princess Buttercup
Sniffles Snifflestein
Sniffleberg
Snoodly
Snoopy
Noopy aka Noops
Doodle aka Doodle Bug

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

so Poosie Pooserman and Whappy McWhapperstein are not silly? that's good to know.

10:19 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

And Angel Bun! That's my special one.

12:47 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

so our mom is not the only one who makes up really silly names for us ~The Fluffy TRibe

1:14 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

PS did you get to try ice cream? ~TFT

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I am glad I am not the only one with furry silly nicknames! I will have to do this post too!

Andrewbun

10:03 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

My Mommie sometimes calls me these things:
Daisy (my real name)
D.Z.
Zee
Silly-butt
Monkey bones Jones
Daisy NO-NO!

1:39 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I like Sniffles Snifflestein. That's super cute. So Tahzzee Wahzee and Little Tahzee Foo Foo aren't silly?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hi friends from the Fluffy Tribe. Unfortunately I have not tried ice cream. It appears it's only the cardboard part I like because I never actually eat it. Who knew?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home