Monday, July 16, 2007

They're back! But where were they?


Hooray! Bunny Mommy and Daddy are back! Bunny Daddy's brofur gotted married this weekend so he and Mommy were in OH-IO for a few days. My auntie friend M.A. took cares of me. She was furry nice, she even hung out at the apartment, she didn't just feed me and leave. I still gave my parents the butt though for leaving me. They did get to do tons of cool things though. I'll upload the pictures once Mommy puts them on the puter, but they met their new nephew woofy Cletus and Daddy's new fluffy brofur Bones. OH and they met some goats and some calves at a dairy farm! One of them even tried to eat my momma's skirt! Bunny Daddy said some goat slobbered all over it. But anyway, that's where I've been. Living in my flat while they were away. I'll show some pictures soon! For now just a picture of me getting my favorite scritches.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Monday Bunday Mrs Sniffles!!! You're looking lovely!

9:28 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Glad that your parents are back. Hope they continually bribe, I mean, give you lots of luvins!!
=:8

12:48 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm glad your beans are home safely! How did they like OHIO? that is where I live. I wonder if they were close. I live just north of Cincinnati. We have dairy & horse farms by us. I hope your beans are spoiling you completely now!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Mrs. Sniffles, you have the softest looking fur I have ever seen. You are pretty.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

You look like one happy bun.

12:27 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Nose Bumps, Sweetie
~Lando Bun

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home