Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's Thursday Thirteen Time!

















Hi efurryone! Since it is almost Bunny Mommy's purthday (she turns 27 on Saturday) I thought it would be nice to devote Thursday Thirteen to her (don't worry Daddy, you'll get one too!)

Thirteen Reasons I Love My Bunny Mommy:
1. She gives the nicest pets on my nose
2. She always remembers to give me my weekend treats
3. She did not put me up for adoption when I ate her fancy purse... or her fancy boots...
4. She took lots of cares of me when I had my special surgery
5. She makes home made cards for my purthday and gotcha day
6. She always makes sure to say good-bye before she leaves for work
7. She gives super kisses
8. She sometimes lets me in the forbidden room number 1
9. She nurses me when I have a bellyache
10. She never yells... unless I'm really really really naughty and probably deserve it
11. She helps me wrap presents for my Secret Paws Pals (hint to you my upcoming paw or paws!!!)
12. She blows me kisses from the couch
13. She's just the bestest mommy ever! (Sorry other mommys)

Happy purthday, mama I love you!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! Happy purrfday to you
happy purrfday to you
happy purrfday bunny mommy
happy purrfday to you!!

That was a wonderful list - you has a great bunny mommy

10:22 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

I agree with the Meezers - Yay!!

Happy Purrthday Mrs. Sniffles Mommy!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Wow, what a great Thursday 13. Happy Birthday Mrs. Sniffles Bunny Mommy! May your day be filled with banana chips and binkies.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

happy birthday - you sound like an awesome bunny mommy and you have a very grateful happy bunny!

have a great birthday!

1:54 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Mrs Sniffles you are one lucky bun wif bunny parents so nice ~the fluffy tribe

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home