Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Bunny Daddy's Day!


















And now, in honor of Bunny Daddy's Day! A special Thursday Thirteen edition for my Daddy.

Thirteen Reasons I Love My Bunny Daddy:

1. He rescued me at 5am when I hopped out of my cage and scared Mommy half to death.
2. He is furry protective of me. Caretakers must go through a careful screening process before he'll let them take care of me.
3. He always looks for greens to buy me for a snack.
4. He plays dig dug with me.
5. He did not take me back to the breeders when I went to the bathroom on him on our way to my new home.
6. He gives the best jaw rubs.
7. He is very good at not stepping on me when I hop between his feet.
8. He is very diligent about keeping my cage clean, my water full, and my hay fluffed.
9. He buys the best toys from Busy Bunny
10. He binkies with me
11. He spoils me rotten when Mommy goes away on trips.
12. We read together
13. He is the best daddy ever!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Zinger said...

wow mrs sniffles, both your bunny parents are awesome! i love my mum but i'm gonna have to tell her to find me a good bunny dad like yours!

12:53 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Your bunny daddy sounds perfect and I'm glad he let you have a boy bun also! ~Lando

7:31 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

What a great dad! You are a lucky bunny!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, you are so lucky to have such great parents.

(And I love jaw rubs too! I thought I was the only one...)

4:02 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Awww that is so sweet Mrs Sniffles ~the fluffy tribe

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home