Monday, August 20, 2007

THEY ARE BACK

I thought I would let everyone know that Bunny Mommy and Bunny Daddy are back!!!

While I am very happy to see them, I cannot let them know that. I refuse to acknowledge them. When I am in my cage, I sit with my back to them to punish them for leaving me. Even when they let me out, I did not grace them with any nose bumps or flop out next to them on the couch. I will show them! I wouldn't even let them show me piktures.

As to my antics while they were gone, I chewed the plastic wire tie that holds my litter box in the cage and then tipped the box over! I then tipped my nest box over as well. I made a nice mess of the place.

I promises to post some piktures once they are uploaded to the internet thingy.


PS: To Hops: I see you are enjoying your new digs. Hope your mom makes it through the orientation thingy ok! Bunny Mommy told me that she was gonna be busy all week. This after leaving me for a week!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mrs Sniffles, you did a great job of showing your dis-pleasure wif the beans leaving you. maybe tomorrow you can give them a nose bump.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Litterbox dumping... always good.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Mrs. Sniffles! Oh and be sure to make lots of noise when they are sleeping tonight too!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

i love tossing my litter everywhere so my mum got sneaky and put a plastic wire shelving thingie over it so i can't! good for you :-)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nope, I was very neglected by bunny mama too this past week while she was at orientation. And it will continue next week as well! Mom thinks the first semester will be insanely busy, but also super fun. How's Columbia so far? I imagine orientation is kinda the same at both schools.

Luckily, bunny daddy was here all last week to keep me company and play all day, but now he returned to Harrisburg for his last year of law school.

And I am punishing mom as I dictate this to her because I just chewed the TV cord right now. I think she's getting mad... better go!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home