Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mama's Home!


So Bunny Mommy has been home with me for the last couple of weeks acuz she took off 5 weeks before she goes back to school on August 20th. It has been furry nice having her around, though that doesn't mean I've stopped my usual shi-nanna-gans (that's what she says, at least). I still like to dig out my box when it looks like Daddy's leaving. I dig and dig at my litter box, then it gets filled back up, then I dig and dig again, then I get sprayed with the water bottle, then I shake off the water, then I dig at the box, then Mommy says "oh fine then!" and leaves me with an empty box. Then I go much on my cardboard. I like this routine. I will be furry sad when it ends and she goes back to school. All for now!

From the desk of Mrs. Sniffes

6 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Need help digging? ~Lando Bun

6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sniffles, we are moving this Saturday to NY!!! Our apartment is near the corner of 83rd and York, near where your mum grew up. We are so ridiculously excited. My mum has off 2 weeks before school stuff starts and I expect I'll be getting lots of attention too.

10:26 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mrs Sniffles - you are just the most beautiful bun! have fun digging!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Mrs. Sniffles, I do not blame you. Because digging in the litter box is very fun.

11:46 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy Mrs Sniffles. Are you acited to haf Hops movin near you? Is he movin near enough to bisit? ~The Fluffy tribe

1:55 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Mrs. Sniffles! Digging in da boks is fun. It's nice to see yoo again, haf fun wif yoor mom while she's home!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home