Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bun Days of Summer


Boy it is hot here in New York! Hops, I hope you're not sweltering since your move! I spend most of my days home with Bunny Mommy sleeping or relaxing in my nest box. The flat is fully air conditioned of course but I like to think it's hot so I can hang out more. Bunny Mommy says she wishes she had a picture of me sleeping in my box but that the flashy thingy would disturb me and she doesn't want to do that.

So on Saturday Bunny Mommy and Daddy head off on a trip that is kinda business kinda vacation. Bunny Mommy's Mommy will be watching me and even letting me out since they're gone for a week. They've never left me for this long and Granbun has never let me out all by myself. I wonder what kind of mischief I can cook up.

Any suggestions? I'm especially thinking of you, Rabbie Burns!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Well... I'd strongly suggest (1) eating every thing leather (2) eating baseboards (3) bribing grammy to let you in the forbidden rooms so you can eat the tube hose and (4) teleporting over to visit your BoyBun...
~Lando Bun

8:31 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mrs Sniffles, would you like to be our Not Of My Species Special Friend? The Cat Realm (http://thecatrealm.com/) has challenged us to make friends wif someone of a different species, and, well, we think you are so furry beautiful that we would like you to be our special friend. Thank you!!! - Miles and Sammy

8:58 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Your mom is very nice not to disturb you with the flash when you are sleeping!

6:40 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I suggests running under the bed and sitting 'xactly in the middle soes grammie can admire you, but cant reach you. It is furry effective. If this does not work you can play bunnychase wif grammie and dart to anofer spot as soon as she gets in reaching distance. This keeps effuryone in shape. Or you can always play chew the wires if you can find some. If this fails there is always bangthebottleonthehutch if grammie is there at night. This will keep her alert in case of bugglars ~Rabbie Burns

1:36 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Lando and Rabbie have some really good suggestions. Trying to dig through the carpet is the only other one I can think of.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

when you're playing bunny chase don't forget to do lots of BINKIES

and have fun!
archi

2:08 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I will be writing limericks for Pickles and Gadget once I get to know them better. Thank you for your interest.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

You leave lots of little bunny "presents" and make a trail around the place for your grammy to follow! And don't forget to look really cute after so she won't get mad at you.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot top Lando's and Rabbie's suggestions! LOL! Perhaps you could also thump in the middle of the night to wake Grammy up for some attention if she is staying over?

So it sure has been HOT this past week in NY! But thankfully we've got AC too, and we've been good. Hope your mum and dad have a good trip. And when does mum start school?

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home