Saturday, September 08, 2007

I am a binky MACHINE


Hello efurryone! I hope you are all enjoying your weekends. It is a very fun Saturday here in the big city. Bunny Mommy and Daddy have let me out to roam around so I have been binkying a lot. An advice to all buns out there: the couch is a WONDERFUL place to binky. Bunny Mommy wants to get pictures of me darting back and forth and hopping up, down, and sideways, but I'm just too fast for her. So you'll have to take my word for it. It's SUPER fun. I even binkied into Mommy! She liked it though. This is a great change from last week when they manicured me. Anyways, I'm gonna see if she'll give me some ice cream now. It sure smells good! Maybe it's just the cardboard container it comes in.

8 Comments:

Blogger Zinger said...

it looks like you have to rest up from all that binkying! i can't wait to be free and binkying to my heart's content again too!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Doing binkies on the couch sounds like a lot of fun. It should give you some extra bounce. I like ice cream, too.

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a furry cute picture of you Mrs Sniffles. You are so fuzzy ~The Fluffy Tribe

8:48 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We don't know a whole lot about bunnies. What's binkying? It sounds kinda fun.

12:18 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Thanks for explaining binkying to us. It sounds like it would be super fun and make the beans giggle. It's nice that bunnies have such a neat way of showing that they're happy.

9:09 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Oooh I wish I could see you binkie! I bet you had so much fun!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BINKY ON Mrs. Sniffles!

~Andrewbun

8:49 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Sometimes I think Cats should binky too. Do your run circles around your humans too? Rudy used to do that to Mom.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home