Sunday, October 07, 2007

Kickin' It OLD School

Bunny Mommy found a memory card today that had old videos of me binkying around. Bunny Daddy helped her put them on the computer so that I could share them! Here is one of them for your viewing pleasure.

So things in the big city are fine - but Bunny Mommy isn't home a lot and Bunny Daddy has had a lot of work to do too. I would like some more play time but I am assured this won't last much longer. Luckily my pal JD is coming over on Tuesday to play with me and Mommy. I like her. She always sits on the floor with me. A little something to do then at least. Sigh...

Mommy says she is gonna have her playdate with Hops' Mama soon so that means that we'll get to have our bun playdate soon too!

We believe it is now fixed... and Mommy figured out how to provide a title card! So without further ado, Sniffles Loves Her 'Lantro. It's not much action, but she and Bunny Daddy seem to think it's cute.


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That looks like a tasty snack!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

aw man, i missed the video!

10:05 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

pooey, we wanna see the video!!!

3:28 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

oh let us know how yer play date goes with Hops, Mrs Sniffles ~Rabbie Burns and The Fluffy Tribe

2:54 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

uh oh! I hope you get to post your video again, soon. I missed it!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

My Mom thinks it's cute too. Of course, she thinks all bunnies are cute. I've given you an award. Stop by my blog to pick it up.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

That was some great chewing music in the background! I love to eat to music, don't you?
Freckles

9:09 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh you are furry cute in that 'lantro video Mrs Sniffles ~The Fluffy Tribe

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home