Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bunny Mommy Says Sorry















For not letting me on the puter to post and to let me see how all my aminimal friends are doing. She says to bear with her. I don't know what she wants to do with a bear because they are scary, but I think it means that she's going to try to help me catch up soon. In the meantime I thought I would voice my acitement that in only 11 days (November 24th) it will be my THIRD purthday! I am so acited acuz Mommy keeps talking about the bunny castle and I reaaaalllyyyy hope she gets it for me.

In the meantime here are a couple of picture we think are funny. The first one is me telling mommy that it's my turn to have the puter. In the second one it's just me licking my feet. You can tell who chose that one!

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh my sweet Angel Bun, those are the most lovely feetsies ever! ~Lando Bun

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you Mrs. Sniffles! I am keeping my paws crossed that your bunny mom gets you that castle for your birfday!

Your friend,
Andrewbun

8:42 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

You tell her, Mrs. Sniffles!

12:09 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

You have cute feets! We understand about busy moms! I really hope you get a bunny castle. That sounds super fun.

Love,
Tazo

2:40 PM  
Blogger Artie said...

Mrs. Sniffles, you have the most beautiful fur!

3:32 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

hi Mrs Sniffles!! you is looking so lovely today!!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

you are always so cute in yer pictures Mrs Sniffles. We hope you get the bunny castle for yer Purrthday too ~The Fluffy Tribe

6:50 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

wow I hope you get the castle - how cool that would be!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

The bunny castle sounds wonderful. Sorry you didn't get to use the computer!

9:03 AM  
Blogger RG said...

Say Sniffs ...

If you are ever out West, give my girl Savannah a holler and she'll like to do the town!

She too is a fine, classy mini-rex.

Looking forward to seeing you in the castle! How long does it take a typical bunny to shred one???

9:03 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Happy early purrthday and Happy Gobble Gobble day Mrs. Sniffles and the fam!

11:03 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sniffles, Happy Thanksgiving! So your birthday is coming up in just a couple days now! I hope you get your castle. Mom is excited to meet your mom too!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

I am glad you are back Mrs. Sniffles! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday both! I hope you have a wonderful day.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

sorry i'm late but Happy Thanksgiving Mrs Sniffles and fam! Hope you had a great one!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Purrrthday, Sammy and Miles tell me it's your special day. Hope it's a good one.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home