Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey Mama

Let me recap for the aminal friends out there: Mama leaves on Friday afternoon; Takes the camera; Doesn't call.

That pretty much sums up everything. I was all set to do my photo shoot -- and then realized that I had no camera. To top it off, Mama has not called to talk to me even once... I know she texted to say something about losing her luggage getting lost then founded. If you ask me, I thinks she is losing her mind.

Daddy and I are having fun though. I decided that I needed to dig at him when he is trying to watch the noos to make him pay more attention to me. As soon as he begins to pet me, I hop away. It is a fun game!

Since I do not have any picts --- I decided to post this. Daddy thought it was almost as cute as I am. Enjoy!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I'm sorry, Mrs. Sniffles is soooooo much cuter than that little foofy thing.

6:35 PM  
Blogger RG said...

What is it? Eats Leaves. Shoots???

11:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That baby koala is adorable. But you are much, much cuter.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

We're glad you're having such fun with your dad! We thought the little koala was adorable! (But, you're pretty cute, too!)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

glad you are having fun with out your mum, and nice to catch up with you, captain rupert

2:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

I hope you're enjoying your Hoppy Bunday! You are are much cuter than the video. I hope your mommy is home safe and sound and snuggling with you!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you :-) But glad you're having fun!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home