Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some (almost) Gotcha Day

Hello my aminimal furriends. Well it is not my finest hour here in the big city... and just in time for my Gotcha Day! I had been sneezing a lil bit lately so Bunny Mommy and Daddy got me checked out to make sure it wasn't anything serious. I got a good bill of health and had good teeth and fur and ears and nose and belly. So Bunny Mommy and Daddy thought that I was sneezing acuz it's been dustier acuz the window's been open to get fresh air inside or maybe because I've been shedding my winter coat. But just to be safe Bunny Mommy and Daddy decided to keep a special watch. Bunny Mommy got morning duty and Daddy got night time. Well Bunny Mommy was up soooooooooooooooper early for school today and noticed that I had a runny nose. So now I have to go BACK to the vet so they can make sure it doesn't become serious. Bunny Mommy was worried but Bunny Daddy was furry reassuring and he is gonna try to come home from work special to come with us to the vet. Luckily the vet is furry nice and complimented me on my soft, soft fur. But not to worry, I has all my usual spunk. I followed Daddy around this morning and have been noshing on my hay. So we thinks my runny nose won't be a big deal, just glad we caught it early. I don't think I am contagious so I hopes that you will all still come to visits me on my Gotcha Day this Thursday.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I am sorry to hear that you have the sniffles. And that you had to go to the V-E-T. But I'm super glad everything checked out ok. I hope your runny nose goes away soon.

Love,
Tazo

4:27 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh no, Mrs. Sniffles! I hope you are all better by your Gotcha day on Thursday.

5:06 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh my goodness my Angel Bun - I'm hopping right over to see you and give you healing nose bumps! ~Lando Bun

5:26 PM  
Blogger RG said...

Change your name! And, get better. Maybe Lola will share some of that carrot cake for your big day.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

glad that your mum and dad have watched closely and taken such good care of you! they are very smart. i hope your sniffles are gone for your celebration thursday!

9:39 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we will be there for your gotcha day party Mrs Sniffles!!! we is so sorry you has a snuffly nose.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home