Thursday, April 03, 2008

Where Has I Been?



Hi aminimal friends! Bunny Mommy has of course returned and it has been busy since she's been back from her trip to Romaynia and Bullgareia. First, I had to ignore her so she didn't suspect I missed her. Then I had to snuggles with her and let her pet me so she could make up for the snuggles she missed. Then it was EASTER and I had to tells all the people to buy their chocolate bunnies. NOW it is almost time for my GOTCHA DAY. My Gotcha Day is on April 17th and Bunny Mommy and Daddy are furry acited. I think they mights give me a present or something. And I know I owes you some picashurs just to minds you that I'm WAY cuter than that koala. I hopes to visit your sites soon!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh my sweet angel bun... I have so missed your beautiful face. ~Lando Bun

7:44 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

Whoa Sniff ... we've missed you too. Good to see all is OK. Milk the situation for all it's worth!!!!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

We're so glad your Bunny Mommy has returned. It sounds like you had a good plan for reorienting her to your household activities!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Welcome back, Mrs. Sniffles!

11:11 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We're so glad you're back!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

So glad your mum is back from traveling so she can cuddle you up! We've missed you! Can't wait to celebrate your gotcha day!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Yay you're back! You should start leaving hints for your gotcha day present. I would go for one of those snazzy castles.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home