Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tree in the House!



Hi aminimal furriends! Now that I has finished my thank you notes from my purthday I thought I would blog about Christmas in my New York flat. Bunny Mommy and Daddy gotted their first real Christmas tree in their apartment. It was a small potted thingy for two years. They decorated it and gotted a tree skirt for it and Bunny Mommy was furry nice and hung bells around the perimeter of the tree at the bottom so I could play with them and ring them. I sure do likes to ring them (see the picture). The only problem is I am not friendly with the tree skirt. But it's not my fault! Mama knows that we buns like to make nests and pat things down and nip at them to make them the desired fluffiness. So when I gets to play we take away the skirt. In cases I don't gets to blog again afore the holidays I wanted to wish efurryone Happy Hannukah and Merry Christmas since they're both next week. Bunny Mommy says when we come back from our trip to Virginia she will helps me update my links to include my new furriends.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Your tree looks pretty! Happy Holidays to you, Mrs. Sniffles.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love my tree skirt!

4:46 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh what a gorgeous tree! Mom and dad wouldn't let us put a tree up this year because we are getting ready to move. Bah humbug.

6:21 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

iff, you got a pretty tree there, and have a woderful holiday. Take good care ...

10:36 PM  
Blogger d. moll, l.ac. said...

Mrs. Sniffles you look so elegant under your tree. Have a Happy Christmas.
From your friends the Spots,
Tyler and Sydney

10:16 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Woa! What an impressive pretty tree! Ohai! It's Sammy here. I REALLY hope you got your Secret Paws Pressie in time for Christmas. Tell your Mama have OODLES of fun on her trip, and Furry Hoppy Christmas!!!
*blush* Nice to meet you, by the way!
~Sammy www.rabbitandcrane.org

3:39 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

You have a very Merry Christmas! We love your tree!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Merry Christmas to you.

10:30 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Aren't indoor trees the best? ~Rabbie Burns of the Fluffy Tribe

6:20 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

This is great. An indoor tree with jingle bells on the bottom for you to play with. Happy Holidays!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Quasi said...

Don't forget to drink some tree water. Have a furry nice new year.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Buy RevitaDerm said...

if, you got a pretty tree there, and have a wonderful holiday.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home