Monday, September 08, 2008

Back to School and Purthday Month

Hi everyone!!!

Lets see, not much going on in my world...Mama started back to school, Daddy was sick again and sounded horrible. (I am glad to say he is all better now). The 'rents had yet another wedding to go to last week. At least this one they could go to via bus and did not have to find me a bunnysitter. They tell me only two more in the next month. (I think they are just professional wedding attenders...)

Oh yeah and it is Daddy's purthday month. I have to surprise him and find a good gift for him. I was thinking perhaps banana chips, craisins or some of this yummy hay. Daddy always gets mine there. They have this new hay that has rose hips and chamomile flowers with clovers and such. I tell you it is quite yummy. I reeeeealllly love the clover flowers!!!

I don't know how old he is going to be though. He won't tell me. It's not like he doesn't know that I will be a big girl this November when I turn 4. hrrrrumph.

Sorry there are no pictures. I sent this to the 'rents to be posted via email. I told one of them to upload some pictures when they get home tonight. Lets see... if they don't i may have to chomp something!!

Binkies everyone!!!

AND HERE ARE THE PICTURES



And one More for you!!! Me sticking my tongue out at Daddy!!!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my Angel Bun - I hope you really enjoy your hay.

5:28 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

WE WANT SOME OF THAT HAY !!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

November is just around the corner.. Are you going to have a grand birthday bash, with lots of that yummy hay to go around??

9:16 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

OH OH OH - lookit your cute pawsies!!!!!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger d. moll, l.ac. said...

You always look SOOOOO petable, Mrs. Sniffles.

10:40 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

awwww mrs sniffles you are so cute stretching, we agree that the camomile hay sounds great for your dad purthday ~the fluffy tribe

2:47 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That hay looks a little bit delicious. Happy Wednesday Mrs Sniffles!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

I like watching bunnies stretch with a yawn they are just so adorable doing that. Anyway, I am planning to construct a new rabbit hutch for my bunnies and I thought of asking you because you are the expert when it comes to this. Can you share to me you precious ideas?

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home