Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Profile Pic to Choose!

Before we begin profile picture 2.0, I heard that Tid passed away so me and Bunny Mommy and Bunny Daddy wanted to wish Tid's Mama and Daddy and fluffy lots of nose bumps and pets because Tid seemed like a furry nice (and furry stylish from the pictures I saw) bunny girl.

But so we do not end things on a sads note, I would like to introduce the nominees for my new profile pic! You can vote on your favorite and then I will announce the winner in a couple of weeks! That gives you lotsa time to vote and Mama lotsa time to get me back on the computer.

1. Portrait














2. Noms















3. Ballerina Groomsies














4. Stretchies

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stretchies!!!!!!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stretchies, too!!!

12:15 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We like #1 the best. #4 is pretty cute, too, though.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

This is a hard choice! For me it is a tie between #2 and #4.

1:06 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

STRETCHIES!!!!

you are a very very beautiful bun Mrs Sniffles

3:02 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

Stretchies for us!!!!

12:22 AM  
Blogger d. moll, l.ac. said...

This is a furry diffy-cult choice because we loves them all for diffy-rent raisins. So.....we say Stretchies, cause it is a unique camera angle and (we get to vote twice because there are two of us, and we are furry pleezed to be on your sidebar, where is the carrot juice?) and also we vote for Ballerina, it makes you look SOOOO SOFT roundy.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Sniffles!
You're one popular bunny!
I can't pick which picture is the best.
Can't you make a compilation of all the pictures?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

stretchies without a doubt!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Sniffles, It is furry hard to choose just one picture, since they are all so good! Mum likes #1 or the Stretchie one!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Stretchies!!! Noms is pretty good but Stretchies rule.

We gave you an award so come to our site and pick it up!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Jess and Flynn said...

Hello, I just wanted to tell you how beautiful Mrs.Sniffles is- but maybe I'm just partial to mini rexes :)
Also, I'm voting for #2.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home