Friday, May 09, 2008

Thank You Well-Wishers!


Bunny Mommy reminded me that I had to write a thank you note to efurryone who has been checking up on me and my runny nose. Well THANK YOU. I am slowly getting better. I has to get new medicine acuz my runny nose came back today, but the vet isn't worried since my tests didn't show anything serious. The good news is I eats my food and my hay and I has lots of spunk. Really the hardest part is on daddy. He gets a little bit scratched up when he tries to give me my medicine. Fruit flavored my bunny butt! But Mama cut my nails and so I has been much better. Plus being sick has meant that I gets more floor time with Mommy and Daddy and I likes that a lot. Anyway, enough about me, I need to visit efurryone else's blogs! I hope efurryone is doing well, I will visit you soon!


Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nose bumps to my sweet angel bun. Would you care to come with me to my CCSI premier?

4:09 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

OK OK .. now we see why Lando likes you....

Go and have fun and tell us ALL about it! Better yet, when you get back we'll come for a slumber party!

11:03 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

we are glad you are feeling better!!!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

i am so sorry you have still been getting the runny nose but glad you are feeling better and eating well and have lots of spunk! be nice to your dad when he gives you your meds, no scratching ok? he's just trying to help you!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better, Mrs. Sniffles!

1:37 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Maybe you has hayfever Mrs Sniffles. We hope you feel better and your nose stops running away ~Rabbie Burns and the FLuffy Tribe

10:04 AM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

We're glad you have lots of spunk! That's the most important thing in getting well!

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs.Sniffles- I hope you're feeling much better now!
-Potter

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing Mrs. Sniffles? Just making sure you're still well. it's been a rough week - want to know you're doing ok
loves,
archi's mum

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Sniffles! I just found your blog today and I'm glad you're recovering so well from your runny nose! Do be kind on your Daddy, he's only helping you get better ;)

4:19 AM  
Blogger Quasi said...

Quasi here, and I'm glad you're feeling better. The female human in our house keeps talking about getting a bun. So, tell me, do you like cats? You would never steal a cat's food, would you? BTW, for your cat-loving friends, I’d like to tell you that my hilariously funny book, The World Is Your Litter Box, is in bookstores now and is also available on Amazon. The book is cleverly disguised as a cute cat book so humans will buy it, but is, in fact, a how-to manual FOR cats. Check it out on my website, www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com.

11:32 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Hi Mrs Sniffles! We hope you're feeling lots better!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home