Monday, April 21, 2008

Apologies; Vet Rang!

Hai everyone!!!!

Bunny Mommy and Daddy made me stay in all weekend because of my lil cold. I thought I would catch up on posting on your blogs. But the intratubes were broken. Daddy told me it was from the other buns who chomped through the wires. I don't know whether to believe him or not. At least the TV was broken too. I had to secretly laugh when the 'rents could not watch their TV. I hopes to visit all of you soon!!!

Oh yeah... the V -- E -- T. ( See Mommy, I can speel) Dr. Martin, my lovely Irish veterinarian called bunny daddy today. She said that my nose swab, (that was so not fun) came out. Dr. Martin said that I had a non-specific bacterial infection that caused my sneezing and runny nose. It wasn't any of those bad things that Bunny Mommy and Daddy were worried about.

I still have to take my medicines too make sure that I am ok and it does come back...errrggg. Well that is all for now!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Mrs. Sniffles
(Dictated, not read.)

8 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh I'm so happy you are ok my angel bun!

3:09 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

That is good your runny nose was not the bad stuff. Where would you have gotten that bacteria from???

8:23 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

well i am so glad you are on the mend. keep taking your meds and resting so you'll get totally well.

10:02 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh Mr. Sniffles, that is good that you didn't have the bad stuff. Hope the medicine heals your runny nose soon.

11:37 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Bite them efurrytime they come near you with those meds ~Rabbie Burns

PS feel better soon ~The Fluffy Tribe and Jane

3:22 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

We're so glad you are getting better and that you didn't have that really bad stuff! But, even regular stuff is annoying! Keep taking that medicine so maybe the runny nose stuff won't come back.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH,
Mrs. Sniffles has the sniffles! I am furry glad you are feeling better though!
Nose bumps,
Andrewbun

9:15 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We hope your nose quits being runny! Feel better Mrs. S!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home