Thursday, May 29, 2008

Updates and Bunny Tribute


Hello efurryone!

Mrs Sniffles bright and shiny and without a runny nose here! It's been a whole week since I've been taking medicine and it's been great. I must admit I miss snuggling up to my Bunny Daddy (even though I'd never tell him that) but I am glad not to have that medicine anymore. Cherry flavored, my foot! Bunny Mommy is home for the next few days before her internship starts next week so we get to play for extra long times. She is laughing acuz now she has a runny nose and is on medicine that makes her sleepy and take afternoon naps just like us buns do.


I also wanted to take a moment to tell efurryone to visit Archie's Mum. She lost her bun Archi Ann, who we loved furry much. You can find the link to her page here on my site.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Sniffles I'm so glad for the update - after Archi I confess I have worried about you! Glad you're well, sorry your Mommy has the runny nose now!

Thanks for the tribute and I'm doing better. My blog is now where you'll get to keep up and learn more about Zinger - it's at archismum.blogspot.com or www.carriann.com

Have a great weekend - take good care of your Mum now that she and your Daddy took such good care of you!

4:22 PM  
Blogger d. moll, l.ac. said...

So glad you are not sniffling anymore, Mrs. Sniffles. We think that the "cherry" or "banana" or even "strawberry" is just put there so our people can feel OK about making their rabbits take medicine.....
-Tyler and Sydney

4:40 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

I'd be happy to come over and give you some nose bumps! ~Lando Bun

5:21 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Mrs. Sniffles, I am very glad that you are feeling better!

5:28 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Mrs Sniffles!! We is so happy you doesn't haf a runny nose anymore!!!!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs.Sniffles, I am so happy you are feeling better! I am two different medications for my sneezes and runny nose. Mum says I seem to be feeling better already, but she is taking very good care of me. Papaya treats today!

10:25 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Glad your runny nose is gone! No more sniffling is good.

11:54 PM  
Blogger TLR said...

Way to go Mrs. Sniffles! Happy to know you're well again...

2:26 AM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

Stay well Sniff ... let the peepers have the runnies. Yup, we all sure do miss good old Archi Ann ...

10:49 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

we are glad your sniffles are gone Mrs Sniffles ~the FLuffy TRibe

1:22 PM  
Blogger muffinmidi said...

Hi Mrs. Sniffles. I'm so glad you are feelng better. Runny noses can be serious for little critters like us.
I like your blog. I have to share a blog with my fat cat brother. I'd like to get to know other critters, too.
Midi the guinea pig

8:26 PM  
Blogger Deb Cushman said...

We're so happy you are feeling better! Down with the sniffles (but not the Mrs. Sniffles -- hee hee!)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home