Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Whose Independence is it, Anyway?

Hello fellow aminimal furriends!

Mrs. Sniffles here to ponder the state of independence. Sure, everyone is getting ready to celerate the day that we became the United States of America, but really, whose independence is it anyway?

You see, Bunny Mommy and Daddy are flying to Houston for the weekend to attend a wedding. Now normally this would call for a friend visit or granbun visit to takes care of me, but since it's a holiday, Bunny Mommy and Daddy are sending me to............. the V-E-T!! Granted I have never been boarded before in my 4+ years of life, and Bunny Mommy keeps telling me that we love our vet and if you can't trust the vet, who can you trust? But I am wondering... is she just mad at me because I didn't post on her purthday a couple of weeks ago? It wasn't my fault Bunny Daddy was sick and couldn't help me on the puter!

What do you think, furriends?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come her my angel bun! I'll take care of you!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh noes! I am sorry you have to spend Independence Day in jail. That seems a little bit wrong.

11:43 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

it is just wrong to spend independence day in jail. we will teleport over and visit you!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poor you!! You can come stay with me.. You'll get tons of toys, AND yummy treats ;)I've always wanted a blue bunny.. err, I mean... I've always wanted to.. errr..bunnysit a blue bunny. yea, just bunnysitting, nothing more permanent than that..

4:19 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

This seems a little bit wrong. I think you might need to chew something up when you get back home just so your mom knows how much you disapprove.

Love,
Tazo

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No it's not your fault. They figure you'll be safe at the vet. They just love you that much!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home