Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Furriends!




Hello to my aminimal furriends!
Bunny Mommy and Daddy just got back from their trip to OH-IO where they visited their furriends Ryan and Hayley.Bunny Mommy saw a Great Lake for the first time and she and Daddy shopped at Target, which is a treat because they don't have a Target in the Big City.

I was bunny sat by my auntie JD. She took furry good care of me and gave me pets for 15 minutes... IN A ROW. For TWO days! I like her and told Mama that she has to watch me again soon.

While they were in OH-IO they met Hayley's dog Biggie. Here is a picture of him. He is FURRY cute (for a pupper) and got along with Bunny Daddy furry much. They also met a pupper named Tannor. I don't has a picture of him but he is the biggest dog Mama says she has ever seen. He is a lab but she thinks he is secretly a pony with a haircut.

This weekend Bunny Mommy and Daddy have ANOTHER wedding but they promised to play with me lots this week so I don't feel abandoned. I hope efurryone has a nice long weekend and that you are all doing furry well!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's all very well - but a BoyBun needs some more pictures of his angel! Nose bumps to everyone.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a cute little pupper indeed Mrs. Sniffles! I hope you are getting lots of pets and cuddles this week :-)

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mrs Sniffles, we live in OHIO. Next time you can come hang out at my warren!

2:09 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Mrs Sniffles!!! you are looking very lovely today!!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

Good to see you Sniff!

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biggie's a cutie! And I'd love to see the pony with a haircut :D

Have fun snuggling with Mommy and Daddy this weekend!

4:39 AM  
Blogger d. moll, l.ac. said...

Hey there Ms. Sniffs, we always like seeing you, you look so soft, no wonder you get so many pets.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Biggie is SO famous!!! He loves his picture being on the internets...

Thanks for visiting OHIO...we had a great time wit ya...

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home