Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weddings are over, is it Sniffles time yet?


Well aminimal friends I have good news. Bunny Mommy and Daddy are on wedding furlough until MARCH. That means 6 whole months where I return to being the center of their world. It is about time acuz my 4th purthday is coming up in a little over a month and I suspect they will need that time to figure out the perfect purresent for me. In the meantime I have been trying to get their attention so they let me out more. I realize that it could be considered bad behavior to try to eat the carpet, but they must understand that I needs my Mommy and Daddy time! I am an only bun, after all. The even gooder news is that soon Mommy will be on winter break and that means she'll be home LOTS for like a WHOLE MONTH and we can play together. Hopefully she'll let me visit all my furriends to see how they are doing! How long is long enough to act like a naughty teenager until I act all binkies again?

10 Comments:

Blogger Deb Cushman said...

There can never be too much time with the bunny! That's just a fact of life!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

since you have been so neglected, we think you should have lots of acting out time before they are forgivin for leaving youso much ~The Fluffy Tribe

5:36 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!! we hopes you gets all the attenshuns that you want!!!

10:00 PM  
Blogger The Bunns said...

Well Sniffer, you sure still look good. We vote for lots of presents and fun!

10:39 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

You deserve a really really nice present!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We hope you are getting a super duper lot of attention! You deserve it. You've been putting up with a lot lately, ;)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jess and Flynn said...

Good luck earning the human's attention back!
Just give them a good thump... after all, what else are back feet for?
And congratulations to your parents on their marriage! How lovely!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh good i'm glad to hear bunny time will be at a maximum :-)

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

I think bunnies dullest time is staying in their rabbit hutch locked up... and their humans are too busy with their thing.

11:46 PM  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope everything is back to normal with the weddings now being over. All the attention should be back on you. Thanks for sharing the great news, Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home